Watching Roommate play
Modern Warfare 2 online.
He gets killed by an enemy. I have to agree with him.
He responds with "I hate it when
people play this game in the cheapest
way possible."
His player respawns and begins using
a sniper rifle.
He looks pretty tense while playing. Concentrating I guess.
He talks to warns his team of an enemy Communication is pretty
hiding around a corner using the Xbox important
360 headset.
He gets killed by the enemy hiding around I would be angry too.
the corner. He responds with some
profanity.
He respawns and changes to a close range
class.
He goes back to the same spot to kill the Roommate seems to be pretty
enemy still hiding around the corner. He determined to avenge himself.
gets killed again by the same enemy. Anything to do witha hurt pride?
My roommate complains about People who use cheap tactics
"campers" in the game. to win, like staying in the same
place and waiting for enemies,
are frowned upon.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment