1. Not really, it’s more like a declarative sentence with a question mark on the end.
2. She has a lot of information, but I feel that some of it is being misinterpreted. I think the reason that they don’t have custom cups is because they can’t afford it, not because they’re all about individuality.
3. Looks fine.
4. No.
5. The writer thinks the coffee cup represents individuality. I disagree, but it’s not my paper.
6. She found a stereotypical hipster/regular and found that MT cup is more of a place to relax.
7. She talked to a person who felt like she was always being judged; apparently the opposite of the first one.
8. No.
9. No.
10. She talks about how the MT Cup is a break away from the corporate and strict ways of running a business. (Now it’s getting foreclosed)
11. The central idea is that MT Cup promotes individuality. She’s not finished so I can’t really comment.
12. Pretty much.
13. Opening paragraph was a bit long. Could easily be broken down in some places.
14. Needs work.
15. Misspellings.
16. Not finished.
17. The interviews have enough information.
18. Pretty straight forward mix of formal and casual.
Uh… I was a little distracted by big grammatical errors.
Apparently this experience has changed the way she perceives coffee. Now she loves it…for some reason. I’m not exactly sure.
At first she though the place was gross, and then she saw it as a representation of indie rock. Some other people see it as the same way, I guess.
I learned that people who think of themselves as “individuals” don’t like it when other people try to prove they have friends.
She likes to think of herself as an individual. The paper is formal…so formal introduction.
Still don’t know what this is asking.
To be done with this.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment